I have found some incorrect information for a restaurant. How do I let you know?

            If you have found that Sirved has incorrect information for a restaurant, you can let us know by using our Report issue button, found on the restaurant page. Selecting the Report issue button will provide a pop-up list of multiple report options. If you do not see your specific issue in the list, select Other and let us know what information is incorrect. Once we receive the report, we will do our best to get the information corrected.

            Updated: 10 Jan 2019 11:52 PM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0